Hi. I'm gonna blog more often now. Now that i have time and energy, i should get my license started too.

Note to self: Change blog skin! Away with depressing blog skin!

Just came home from louis' birthday bbq! HAPPY BIRTHDAY LOULOU! Bought him something from Agnes b. and ended up buying something for myself too. I deserve it okay! I deserve to be happy and pampered! GSS rocks and sucks. I'm gonna be broke for this GSS period. GREAT SINGAPORE SALE. Great.

Pictures will be up once winfield uploads it. YAH cause mel didnt bring her camera. zz

Oh, i'm still craving for some Once upon a milkshake.

Duty tml. On a sunday. Really not looking forward to it. (fml)

that face. the face that i used to adore. that cute face. now it just looks so.. what's the word? aggressive.

Comments

Ansley said…
what did you get from agnes b? DONT TELL ME THE TOWEL OR THE BEDROOM SLIPPERS! Hahahaha. Still cute, don't worry!

Popular posts from this blog